Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Let's do this

In an effort to keep myself going on this journey, I've decided to pull a Bridget Jones and log my intake and output everyday.  As well as the daily thoughts that may be consuming this fabulous mind of mine. 

Today isn't a good day, in fact this week isn't a good week.  I had a molar extracted Saturday so for the past 3 days I've been on a mushy food diet: applesauce, mashed potatoes, frozen yogurt, and that's about it. I doubt I've gained any weight since my caloric intake has dropped but we shall see tomorrow morning. 
Also, I have to admit I have a nasty habit which has gone since the extraction of said molar and that's smoking.  Smoke free since Saturday and due to my paranoia of dry socket, I've remained this way.  Of course I have a horrible headache which I assume is caffeine and nicotine withdrawal so today, even though I didn't feel very good at all, I took a walk during my lunch "break."  Managed 30 minutes before getting dizzy (side effect from medication) but 30 minutes is 30 minutes.

I will be happy when this healing process is over and I feel back to be self again!!!

Ever have the feeling that for the first time in your life, things are about to go your way?  Yeah that's kind of how I've been feeling, not sure why but I'm going to go with it!


1 comment:

  1. Yay for no smoking! You should totally keep that up :) And you said just what I always tell you- 30 minutes is 30 minutes. You got out and did it. And plus, what's not to like about 30 minutes of a workday where you're thinking about something other than work and getting to have time to think.

    ReplyDelete